Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Everything reminds me of you

Today is a very very happy day for me, -smiling from ear to ear-
Maths remedial today was 3 hours okay, no joke.

Bussed to school with bestie, bestfriend & sister.

Empty bus, ha ha (x

Learnt bout Vectors. Column vectors & such. Migrates, tsk.
Waited for No. 17 at the bus stop opposite the library.
He bought me my favourite chocolates! So nice of him right.
:D
& the blue Nike wristband. Ha ha. Gonna hang it on my bag.
It'll forever remind me of you, :D

Redeemed the free tickets to watch Spiderman 3 at JEC.
Had lunch with sis at Kobayashi? Pardon if I spelled it wrongly.

Cold noodles!

At first I thought the black bowl contains soup,
actually its soya sauce okay. Almost drank it you know, omg.

Sis's meal!

Ha ha, & her mouth appears to have many holes.
Dont anyhow think to where Im pointing at.

Watched the 1405 show. Cinema's damn packed with alot of people.
& Im super suay to be sitting beside 2 noisy boys.
They spoke damn loudly, 1 of them even removed his shoe & held it high.
Wah lao. My sister was damn pissed off with them okay.
Neverthless, I tapped him & told him to lower his volume.
Show was super saddening, but I dont quite get the last part.

Ha ha anw, to ** if you're reading this sentence,
thanks a million! Love ya :D
Guides meeting on Friday! Please dont be late okay,
Sec 1s! Wear your Pe tee for training, cos you guys arent enrolled yet.
My computer is seriously making me cranky, hangs everytime.
Someday I'll throw the computer down my block, ha ha.
K, goodbye all!

No comments: